Re-set Wilderness Dedicated servers please

Please re set the damn ongoing dedicated wilderness servers when they get past like day 500+. Like. all of them please.. At least this until some form of map destruction countermeasures have been taken. It's getting irritating joining at day 900 when everything is gone and all you need to do is a simple map re set. So many of the dedicated servers are trash because they are unplayable.

Not hard to hit the map reset button on the server.

Please re set the damn ongoing dedicated wilderness servers when they get past like day 500+. Like. all of them please.. At least this until some form of map destruction countermeasures have been taken. It's getting irritating joining at day 900 when everything is gone and all you need to do is a simple map re set. So many of the dedicated servers are trash because they are unplayable.

Not hard to hit the map reset button on the server.

Please don't be rude. There are several reasons to keep those servers up.

1. I'm guessing Klei wants to see what worlds get to be like at higher server days. Yes, they want feedback like yours, but don't be rude about it.

2. It's the holidays, please read where most of the staff is not working until after New Years. I don't expect them to micromanage servers at this time, if ever.

3. Don't ruin my fun. Even if I am the only person who finds it amusing to be able to live, thrive, and PvP in 800+ day worlds.

I haven't tested this at exactly the right moment, but I think the Klei-dedicated servers reset around day 1000. There have been plenty of them I've played on extensively in the past (when they still had Endless), triple-digit high day count, and they've disappeared and/or been reset a few days later.

Please don't be rude. There are several reasons to keep those servers up.

1. I'm guessing Klei wants to see what worlds get to be like at higher server days. Yes, they want feedback like yours, but don't be rude about it.

2. It's the holidays, please read where most of the staff is not working until after New Years. I don't expect them to micromanage servers at this time, if ever.

3. Don't ruin my fun. Even if I am the only person who finds it amusing to be able to live, thrive, and PvP in 800+ day worlds.

LOL!!! HOWWWW and/or WHERE in my post, was I being rude? By saying "damn"...........? LOL seriously dude you have issues or something. GTFO my posts if you're gonna cry about nothing please.

3.) Don't ruin YOUR fun? LOL How about they just re set them more often and stop ruining everyone's BUT "your" fun? These are PUBLIC servers and I gaurantee the amount of people that hate the servers being destroyed farrrr outnumbers "you" lol so = #Don'tBeingSelfish.

2.) Yes, I realize they are not at full capacity right now but this has been a thing well before Christmas time and when they went on break. And They said they would have people monitoring servers. It's not hard to just re set the map every so often. Only takes one person to do it - and they have at LEAST one person checking on the servers.

LOL!!! HOWWWW and/or WHERE in my post, was I being rude? By saying "damn"...........? LOL seriously dude you have issues or something. GTFO my posts if you're gonna cry about nothing please.   3.) Don't ruin YOUR fun? LOL How about they just re set them more often and stop ruining everyone's BUT "your" fun? These are PUBLIC servers and I gaurantee the amount of people that hate the servers being destroyed farrrr outnumbers "you" lol so = #Don'tBeingSelfish.

Do you read your own posts?

Archived