jittery movement

A friend and I have been playing the game for a few days now. At first everything worked fine, but for the last day or so any time she logs into my world the movement of her character is so jittery the game is unplayable. Is this a bug from the recent update, or just some kind of connection lag, or what?

It's latency.

Thank you so very much, two simple words and all my problems are magically fixed. You are a god among men...  :wilson_unimpressed:

So is this a problem on my end, or with my friend. Is there anything that can be done about it? It seems to happen when my friend joins my world, but not when I join my friend's world. And why would it just be happening now? Is it an internet issue, a graphics issue, or a game issue. Or is this one of those things where if you don't already know how to fix it then don't bother trying to fix it.

Thank you so very much, two simple words and all my problems are magically fixed. You are a god among men...  :wilson_unimpressed:

So is this a problem on my end, or with my friend. Is there anything that can be done about it? It seems to happen when my friend joins my world, but not when I join my friend's world. And why would it just be happening now? Is it an internet issue, a graphics issue, or a game issue. Or is this one of those things where if you don't already know how to fix it then don't bother trying to fix it.

Nothing can really be done about it. I think it has to do with PC Specs, Plus distance and your Internet Service provider (I'm not sure on that but it could be something).

Archived