Abigail Puzzle, and I'm back, but I was never gone.

Hello, fellow Starvers, I have returned to the "Land of Death" with a new puzzle that requires solving, except this is more of a brain teaser.

Why won't Abigail use the touch stone or accept the "tell-tale heart"?

The truth is, I don't really know, but I have some theories.

Maybe she can't be revived, or she has been dead too long, or maybe she just plain enjoys being a ghost.

You decide fellow Starvers.

Or they're too lazy to make a character follower for Wendy as it would require a lot of work. I seriously have no idea what Devs are working with at with DST. This many weeks and all we get is a new mob and an already existing character. What is going on in Klei department, I wanna know D:<

Abigail as far as we know died in the real world not the don't starve island and the island dos not have to fallow the same rules as the real world being a pocket dimension and all so it makes logical sense that you can only be resurrected if you die there or maybe Maxwell doesn't want her alive

the unfortunate part is that we can theorize all we want but we will never get a 100% answer to the question unless klei give us more information on character back story but if they do that to Wendy people will complain about how there favorite characters did not get more back story than they will have to do all the characters, witch would be absolutely amazing but probably won't happen 

....ooh ohh Puz...oh...wait...

This really doesn't constitute a puzzle, OP. There's not some grand answer to be found here. They made Abigail not accept the Telltale heart because they don't want the Telltale Heart to provide some extra advantage to Wendy as a character.

I was going to put brain teaser, but I felt the title would become to long.

Or they're too lazy to make a character follower for Wendy as it would require a lot of work. I seriously have no idea what Devs are working with at with DST. This many weeks and all we get is a new mob and an already existing character. What is going on in Klei department, I wanna know D:<

You clearly have no idea how hard it is to turn a single player game in a multiplayer game.

Also, lazy. Yeah.

Why dont you approach this with a more open minded point of view?

Archived