WX : Max life after death reduced ? (when you ate gears, and used booster shot

Hello I'm wondering, I'm not that sure but it feels like that when I died once with wx and had lots of gears (6-9 eaten), I used booster shot (2 if I'm not wrong), and it feels like my max life is reduced, even after booster shot.

Is it really the case ? I wanted to report it for a bug but I'm not sure it's really a bug (maybe I haven't used enough booster shot so..)

Can someone confirm if it's a bug or if I've failed somewhere ?

Ok thanks for information !

Then wx is a kind of hard mod for DST (100 all stats) . And the librarian is the easy mod.

No. Wickerbottom is basically a mage in DS and DST but she can't sleep and only eats food that hasn't become stale or spoiled. WX is generally a more tanky Wolfgang but suffers from rain.

Hehe, yeah in solo it can be the case, one of his power is less op.

She can't sleep but who needs sanity when you have 250 base, a flower hat and it's fine(at worst, a top hat), ok you can't get life too. And she can eat stale food(a bit less effective but no malus, the -10 sanity is only for spoiled food. And wolfgang is a crazy eater, so..

But when you play online, and you are 3 or more, you have tons of resssources at your base (berries and so on), and because of that, using the Wickerbottom book power give you crazy amount of ressources .

WX is generally a more tanky Wolfgang but suffers from rain.

problem is wolfgang is both tanky and strong so by having armor and mighty form, he takes alot less dmg after killing X while WX-78 wearing the same armor will take more dmg due to the less damage he dishes out. Or so I think is probable, plus suffering from rain is a huge downside due to rng factors and gears are hard to come by unless you mod the game.

@Odinfrom, @mrkajito is correct, WX-78 loses his gears. Booster shots will restore max health from the penalty (the blacked out part of the globe), but they won't give you back max health you got through gear upgrades.

I think that shouldn't be. First, gears aren't renewable. And people with WX will come and go, so. Klei needs to find a renewable way for gears within vanilla DST and change the gear loss upon death for WX, because in single player that. Does. Not. Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived