My mod doesn't appear in workshop

My mod doesn't appear in workshop. Is only appear in my workshop and only my friends can go to my workshop and load it. cant search.

why? :nightmare:

link mod : steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=359479220

Sorry, my reply won't have the answer. But I can verify that even I can not search for Sollyz Character [DST] in DST's Workshop Search Tab. Nor does changing Sort By, into Most Recent. Doing so doesn't show Haru's mod at all. 

Hope things work out soon.

Have you checked the visibility options for the mod you have uploaded to the Workshop?

If it's on Private or Friends Only, it will not appear in the search results in the Workshop unless you make it Public. Otherwise, you will have to manually give people your workshop link and have them on your friends list.

I seem to be having the same issue. The visibility is set to public yet I cannot find the mod by browsing. It like Haru, my mod is visible in my workshop though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RedMattis/myworkshopfiles/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360319890

Edit:

Seems like no mod with a upload date after 20 December is up. It is probably a steam issue

Edited by RedMattis

• Developer
Edit: Seems like no mod with a upload date after 20 December is up. It is probably a steam issue

I suspect you are correct, as I noticed a bunch of new mods show up on the workshop this afternoon. Let me know if you are still having issues.