Custom Item Floats Away From Hand Help

I am currently coding an item for my custom character, and so far its gone pretty well. but i am having a problem with the pivot. i have moved the pivot to the location that i wanted it, but when it compiles, it still considers the pivot to have been in the corner, which detaches the item completely. how can i fix this?

Here is a screenshot of my item, and a copy of the scml files.

in the screenshot, there is a black dot on the face of the item. this is where i would like the pivot to be. I would more appriciate it if someone walked me through how to fix it rather than fix it for me :D thanks you

swap_akuaku.zip

post-390431-0-59119800-1419134608_thumb.

I was having a similar problem because of Windows stupidity where already compiled animations wouldn't be overwritten.

If your using Windows this might be your problem? Try going to your don't starve mod tools directory, go to the properties of scml, long, and tex.exe. In the compatibility tab middle them run as administrator.

Hope this helped,

Best of luck

I was having a similar problem because of Windows stupidity where already compiled animations wouldn't be overwritten.

If your using Windows this might be your problem? Try going to your don't starve mod tools directory, go to the properties of scml, long, and tex.exe. In the compatibility tab middle them run as administrator.

Hope this helped,

Best of luck

Archived