Steams broken discount?

So Im getting the price 19.99 regardless of the fact that I have owned the game since they made it available...

I think its because I bought it via the google shop and got the steam key later when they released on steam. So it isnt reading that I bought the game via steam.... which means we dont get a discount...

Will this be fixed or are the original buyers of the game going to be expected to buy the expansion for steam at full price?

So Im getting the price 19.99 regardless of the fact that I have owned the game since they made it available...

I think its because I bought it via the google shop and got the steam key later when they released on steam. So it isnt reading that I bought the game via steam.... which means we dont get a discount...

Will this be fixed or are the original buyers of the game going to be expected to buy the expansion for steam at full price?

You can transfer your chrome key to Steam. If you did that and it still isn't working, then I'm very confident they'll fix that for you if you email support.

You can transfer your chrome key to Steam. If you did that and it still isn't working, then I'm very confident they'll fix that for you if you email support.

I checked the play store and they no longer sell Dont Starve so I am guessing its not possibly to get the together key from there.

I hope Klei understands this isnt just a few people, so they can pressure steam to correct the issue.

Archived