Price still high? Do it require the 5 € DLC?

You should not need the expansion ROG (Reign of giants) to purchase the Frontier Pack.

Does that same link say "Don't Starve is already in your Steam Library"?

Also, check which store page link you are on. If you are on Don't Starve Together store page it will want you to buy that for 19.99, I believe.

Link to Don't Starve Together on Steam http://store.steampo...com/app/322330/
Link to Don't Starve on steam http://store.steampo...com/app/219740/

EDIT: ^ make sure you are signed into the website to see the correct price for your account, or check in your steam window, if you're logged in from there.

Strange. It should be updated for you guys.

On my account, I own the game and it shows " $19.99 " and then -75% discount of "$5.00" like it should for you guys.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a steam error, I would try contacting Steam support as well until you get it resolved. But like jbeetle said, it could just be they are not updating for everyone (which seems weird). Wait a bit longer and refresh, hopefully that will fix it.

Sorry, I couldn't of been of more help!

Strange. It should be updated for you guys.

On my account, I own the game and it shows " $19.99 " and then -75% discount of "$5.00" like it should for you guys.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a steam error, I would try contacting Steam support as well until you get it resolved. But like jbeetle said, it could just be they are not updating for everyone (which seems weird). Wait a bit longer and refresh, hopefully that will fix it.

Sorry, I couldn't of been of more help!

Yea, it's a steam error/behind on updating, or at least it was when they mentioned it on Klei's facebook.

uzmX51p.png

AqcPqJQ.png

tXF4G1W.png

This is after 3 hours of logging in and out of steam, looking at it online, looking at it on the steam browser, restarting steam completely, restarting my computer, and restarting the world and all the things

Fix it

This is after 3 hours of logging in and out of steam, looking at it online, looking at it on the steam browser, restarting steam completely, restarting my computer, and restarting the world and all the things

Fix it

Welcome to the forums! Rest assured, Klei is working with steam to iron out any errors. Steam is just a very finicky and errant store sometimes, and the problem may eventually fix itself as Steam finally figures things out.

While Klei understands and appreciates your desire to play, they are busy and being respectful towards that will make them feel happy while they rush to fix things.  :encouragement:

Hi guys. I have same problem with no discount on my steam. Also tried everything possible, no results.

I purchesed the game way before it was added to steam. How is that for you? Did you bought it after it was on steam or before?

I strongly believe the issue of people having to pay 20€ (instead of 5€) for the Together Pack is related to having bought the Early Access Don't Starve version that appeared before the Steam Version of the complete game. Back then it cost (if I remember correctly) 15€ to get the base game in early alpha and 3 extra copies to hand out.

I used one of these copies to activate the base game on Steam and it appeared under my Steam Account licences as "Don't Starve Beta". When going to the Steam page for Don't Starve (http://store.steampowered.com/app/219740/) it tells me "Don't Starve is already in your Steam library".

So I think Steam is not checking for "Don't Starve Beta" licences for ownership of the base game for the 75% discount. So basically only newer owners of the Steam version of the game have it working for them under "Don't Starve" license.

Archived