Hopeful for more W.

I have been enjoying DST, and I love the new content that is getting added.It's very exciting to be a part of a game again. Though I'm mostly excited that Klei is till working on the game because it offers the chance to see some of the other characters that were thought up and had sounds made for them but weren't implemented, such as Wilton, or Wilbur or Wortox and the like. I know  it isn't a priority but there is a chance.

It'd be cool if they added a bunch of more unique characters, only they don't just add them for the sake of adding new characters. Hopefully we'll see those unimplemented ones, I'm still here hoping Wilbur will be implemented in DS! ;)

ya I hope at least one of them gets into the game and remember webber almost didn't make the cut he could have been one of those un-implemented portraits hidden in the games code like the pyro from tf2 I'm not kidding he is there for some resone

ya I hope at least one of them gets into the game and remember webber almost didn't make the cut he could have been one of those un-implemented portraits hidden in the games code like the pyro from tf2 I'm not kidding he is there for some resone

Archived