How to sign up for DST Beta Keys?

Hey!

I am very sorry for this question, but I am lost.

Do I need just to make a Topic for asking 2 Beta-Keys or is there any option on my profile for signing up?

Its stupid question - I am sure - since everyone talks about many things, but not about where or how to sign up.

I read alot in the forum to get to know how to do it and I hope I didnt missed it.

A friend and me bought this fantastic game and like to test in in multiplayer :-D

Thanks

the beta sign up is over. There are 3 ways to get in the closed beta.

1. Try to get the key from someone  

2. Every thursday 3:30 PST, they devs will do a giveaway to get in the closed beta on their twitch channel.  

3. The Frontier pack will be available this coming monday for $5 if you already own Don't Starve and you get Don't starve beta key.

but if you already own dont starve, then the multiplayer will be free when it is released (not sure when).  

The frontier pack is only if you want the multiplayer sooner. 

The above is correct, the Beta sign up is closed, has been for awhile now.

The Frontier pack will include 2 beta keys per pack.

Link to their Twitch stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment/ (I have more information on this in my signature link if needed.) The giveaways are also random. And also check out the key depot for random giveaways from people :)  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/77-dont-starve-together-beta-key-depot/

Good luck!

Looking at my Email now, I received 2 beta keys, but I was a week late, 

They still work, but wish I knew that I had these keys earlier, lol

Looking at my Email now, I received 2 beta keys, but I was a week late, 

They still work, but wish I knew that I had these keys earlier, lol

Archived