Original hat postion ajustment

Renamon

Theoretically I could tell you how to do it.

But in practice I have no clue.

Anywho,

You have to edit your build file and lower the "pivit point/marker/socket" for headgears.

This way the game will render out the headgears for your specific character on a lower elevation.

But as I said, no clue how thats done.

Theoretically I could tell you how to do it.

But in practice I have no clue.

Anywho,

You have to edit your build file and lower the "pivit point/marker/socket" for headgears.

This way the game will render out the headgears for your specific character on a lower elevation.

But as I said, no clue how thats done.

Hopefully someone comes across this that knows how to lower the pivot, point/marker/socket for the headgears, I have yet to see any builds that do this to date....maybe this will be the first.

I would also settle for a way to replace the in-game hats with newer ones, for example the old tophat is replaced with an edited version of the tophat drawn to the characters standard; Any ideas anyone?

you could try to make the head a bit taller? im making a crash bandicoot mod and im running into alot of the same issues. i dont think crash will have much support for armor or hats, which due to him being killed from one hit in his games, sorta suits him. i might not bother with the hats myself, but since you are using a normal head (i have to combine stomach and neck) it might just be easier to make renamons head a bit taller OR change the hat head in the atlas to have the ears perked up more into the hat or have it flop over the top of the scalp so that it appears to work. but the pivot thing would have compatability issues with most of the anims for it. animations like idle and others wouldnt work quite right. it would probably take alot more to move the hat position than to change the model slightly. idk though.

you could try to make the head a bit taller? im making a crash bandicoot mod and im running into alot of the same issues. i dont think crash will have much support for armor or hats, which due to him being killed from one hit in his games, sorta suits him. i might not bother with the hats myself, but since you are using a normal head (i have to combine stomach and neck) it might just be easier to make renamons head a bit taller OR change the hat head in the atlas to have the ears perked up more into the hat or have it flop over the top of the scalp so that it appears to work. but the pivot thing would have compatability issues with most of the anims for it. animations like idle and others wouldnt work quite right. it would probably take alot more to move the hat position than to change the model slightly. idk though.

moving the model would take more in my opinion, considering I would have to move the body, head legs, hands and feet, and so on...not only the main side view in the scml but the frontal positions and back also, while moving a PIVOT point on the hats themselves would not interfere with the idle animations because hats have there own .anim files, in fact some hats don't have .anim files

Archived