Architectural Geometry Mod Crash

Middle

I personally don't know or know enough to figure out what is happening here. But since you stated that you tried disabling the mod but the game still crashes regardless.

I'd suggest you also state what other mods you currently have on active along side your original post. Hopefully somebody who knows better than I do, will help guide you towards the right direction.

Good luck!

I personally don't know or know enough to figure out what is happening here. But since you stated that you tried disabling the mod but the game still crashes regardless.

I'd suggest you also state what other mods you currently have on active along side your original post. Hopefully somebody who knows better than I do, will help guide you towards the right direction.

Good luck!

This is the only mod I had installed and enabled.

Apparently the game crashes whenever I try to sleep on that certain night. Not sure why a mod going out of date would cause such crashes, especially in such a simple one. Literally just a snapping to certain points tool in order to straighten out structures. 

Regardless thanks for the response. 

How are you trying to sleep (roll or tent)? I am using that mod too (base/non-rog), but since I almost always play as Wickerbottom I never sleep...

I was trying to sleep by tent, it worked before. Until suddenly the game went out of date. Even if I stay awake the game crashes at a certain interval.

Archived