[Question] DST Beta Key.

I apologize in advance if this topic is becoming a bit monotonous in the forums but I didn't seem to find a topic that relates to my concern. Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

I know I might be a bit stubborn but, is it possible that Klei has not sent me yet an email with a Beta Access Key for DST? And if so, will it ever arrive into my email/PM inbox? I applied the very day the registration page was available, and I am still waiting for a reply. I doubt the email went into my spam folder because I specifically indicated that noreply@klei was not a spam sender. Also I have not received a Personal Message from anyone as regards this matter. I know you gotta wait but I've been starting to lose hope these days, especially since December is already around the corner. Could it be just a bug or something? Perhaps I'm still on the waiting list. I dunno.

Thanks for your time. :3

Already answered... Thanks!

By dec 15th, everyone who signed up for beta, will have a key. So a most you have to wait until then.

Archived