[Gameplay] - Unable to revive agent killed by laser panel

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unable to revive agent killed by laser panel

Issue Description: This actually happened twice for me, due to my carelessness. The vault laser panel was shut off by EMP and then it rebooted after 2 or 3 turns. Then Nika was standing there, so she was downed. I tried to revive her with medgel but the interface would not show.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Put an agent on laser panel tile while inactive.

2. Activate laser panel either by accident or by rebooting.

3. Try and fail to revive the agent.

it's 2074, Laser kills for real!

Med-gel can patch damage from accurate and easy plasma charge, but those lasers just burn out everything inside of anything. 

It's lethal, really lethal.

(Hmmm, I haven't tried it with barrier guard! it should be tested for sure!)

As afar as I know your Agents get up after 2-3 turns, unless this has changed. I exploited this once or twice a long time ago.

Moved into the wall > got knocked-out > patroling guards do not see me as a threat > got up (inside laser) > walked out on the other side.

OP post about laser beams, not about sankaku infrared wall (that stun for turn) or infrared beams (that rise alarm), it's about regular laser beams that always was lethal for everyone

infrared beams looks like laser a bit, but you can always know which of them you see by reading pop-up description

Archived