Augment Slot & Inventory Slot

post-468694-0-77660900-1415799759_thumb.After Upgrading Inventory Slot more then 2 Times. New slot Appears in Augment Slots Even tough it's an Item slot.

This Will make People assume that we can have more than 2 augment mod's when we actually store items and this is only on upgrade agents in the 

Excuse me guys, but can you explain when you need to upgrade inventory to reproduce that? (for some reason I can't see picture)

just a minute ago for experiment I try upgrade Banks inventory at nanofab, at agent upgrade screen, when transfer item to another agent - from default to maximum and doesn't get any issue with augment slots 

My Nika also have six augment slots and three installed augments right now, without any issue

Nice catch. I had no idea that you can't have more than two augments and all it does is increase capacity of an inventory.

Actually i'm confused does this mean you can only have 2 augment mod. or you can have more then 2 augment mod. or this actually means your augment mod became 4 slot.  or you can have only have 4 item's slot.

Excuse me guys, but can you explain when you need to upgrade inventory to reproduce that? (for some reason I can't see picture)

just a minute ago for experiment I try upgrade Banks inventory at nanofab, at agent upgrade screen, when transfer item to another agent - from default to maximum and doesn't get any issue with augment slots 

My Nika also have six augment slots and three installed augments right now, without any issue

well shirsh if you upgrade your inventory to max and you have more than four items. the last item will automatically be put into augment section (check the upgrade Agents) .

but it seems when your'e in the middle of the game they will be split into 2 augment slot and 6 inventory this appears when your inventory is still 2 or less augment items only 

Mmm, maybe you doesn't start new game after update and it cause some problem?

after 6 update augments and items splitted, and upgraded differently: items via agent's upgrade to 7 slots as before, augments slots via cyberlabs only (I didn't get more than six slots yet so doesn't know maximum limit, probably 7 or 8)

well it's fine because sharing is caring so i don't mind #nohomo intended

if you wanna delete your post.

you can always press edit on the post you posted and then on the bottom there is a word called beside the

Add to Post | Delete  <- this one will delete your post in this post

Actually i'm confused does this mean you can only have 2 augment mod. or you can have more then 2 augment mod. or this actually means your augment mod became 4 slot.  or you can have only have 4 item's slot.

Honestly at this point I have no idea what is intended behavior and what's a bug here...

• Developer

Hey guys, this is a bug. The inventory items should not show up below the Augments. This can happen now if you view this screen on lower resolutions but will get patched in the next hotfix. Probably sometime today.

Thanks for the report :-)

Archived