[General] - Augments bought from nano-fabs still go in inventory

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Augments bought from nano-fabs still go in inventory
Issue Description: With the new update augments should go in inventory, but when you get one from a nano-fab they still go into inventory slots.

Agents can even trade the augments like an item.
post-445662-0-61765100-1415663035_thumb.

Steps to Reproduce: Buy augments from a nano-fab.

• Developer

Heya, thanks for the report.

In this case it is as designed. Augments you buy are now regular inventory items until you install them. You can pass them around before you lock it on an agent. Click on the augment in their inventory and the INSTALL option will show up.

Ah, cool! Very user friendly, these nano-fabs! Was about to come back and report that the augments somehow got its way to an augment slot on its own once the mission ended, but I guess that's all working as intended as well.

Heya, thanks for the report.

In this case it is as designed. Augments you buy are now regular inventory items until you install them. You can pass them around before you lock it on an agent. Click on the augment in their inventory and the INSTALL option will show up.

Aha, I don't think I tried this on my most recent playthrough where I simply could not figure out how to install the augment. I actually ended up selling it to Monster so I'd at least recoup a bit of cash.

I think that somewhere in the augment description, something should tell you how to install it. "Use this item to install" would have been a big help, I think. Also, the ability to install in the Upgrade Agent screen would also help. Say, the ability to drag/drop the augment from inventory to augments, or a right click option.

Archived