I got a random key

I haven't played Don't Starve for like a few months, so yesterday I started the game up, and it said that I had a Steam CD key to activate something. I don't know what it is used for, i have tried all the things i know of. I never signed up the any betas either. Does anyone know what it is and how do i use it? Thanks!

I haven't played Don't Starve for like a few months, so yesterday I started the game up, and it said that I had a Steam CD key to activate something. I don't know what it is used for, i have tried all the things i know of. I never signed up the any betas either. Does anyone know what it is and how do i use it? Thanks!

It sounds like it's just showing you your CD key for your Don't Starve purchase. This is in case you want to play on the standalone version (aka not on Steam).

Your very lucky,because that means you have received a key for Don't starve together,you might have received more than one key,if so,try to share it with other people if you want.

Its not a beta key, I have tried it.

tell me when you start the game expects you got a code in the steam, he told you activate or use the code in the game right?

I have that problem also gives me a code but told me that active in the game but do not know where I put it?

Archived