[Gameplay] - Clockworks non-spawning

bybrux

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Clockworks non-spawning

Issue Description: Hello there

I was playing with my friend in don't starve together and we realized that there is no clockworks we set it as defult when we started the game and I checked whole map and couldn't find them... So here I am only writing let you know about it

Steps to Reproduce: we can find them when we set it as "more"

but there are a lot then

It's because the Clockworks only spawn around the Wooden Thing.

As the Wooden Thing is not present in Don't Starve Together the Clockworks have no where to spawn.

This is issue is known.

As a result the only way to obtain gears is to dig up graves or spawn them in using c_give ("gears"; 1)

@ Khrayfish not true at all dude.  While yes they do spawn the most at the wooden thing there are tons of other set pieces that spawn clockworks.  THis is the main issue, that we aren't even getting those.  It would be understandable if they ONLY spawned at the wooden thing but they dont.  We should at least get a couple from one of the many clockwork set pieces that ALL fail to spawn.

@ Khrayfish not true at all dude.  While yes they do spawn the most at the wooden thing there are tons of other set pieces that spawn clockworks.  THis is the main issue, that we aren't even getting those.  It would be understandable if they ONLY spawned at the wooden thing but they dont.  We should at least get a couple from one of the many clockwork set pieces that ALL fail to spawn.

Wait, are you saying that if you put them on More and up they just spawn randomly?

Archived