Night of the multi-modding dead

Do you remember:

And here is short of what I'd (and hopefuly others) want but probably everyone guessed that already.

It'd be awesome to give DST some of Halloween mods just like those in the video. What do you think?

EDIT: Honestly I'd love to get only Trick or Treat mod. Will be good for farming stone and taffies. :D

It's way too late for anything to be developed for this round, but if someone's dedicated to it they might be able to update Trick or Treat. Then again, it looks like it might add custom actions, which are impossible/a mess right now because they have to be networked.

That being said, I've been working on a mod that is a little spooky. It just occurred to me yesterday that it might be decent for Halloween.

Edit: the one I'm working on certainly won't be done by then (I have way too many plans for it), but it might be playable, at least.

It's way too late for anything to be developed for this round, but if someone's dedicated to it they might be able to update Trick or Treat. Then again, it looks like it might add custom actions, which are impossible/a mess right now because they have to be networked.

That being said, I've been working on a mod that is a little spooky. It just occurred to me yesterday that it might be decent for Halloween.

Edit: the one I'm working on certainly won't be done by then (I have way too many plans for it), but it might be playable, at least.

2spooky4me?

Archived