Smoke the bee out!

quadan

After the Naughty and Nice update, it seem like I have the bug the bee don't ever come out of beehive after the first day in my new world. But now, I found a way to do it. All you need is a torch, use it to burn the hive and you will see 6 normal bee come out of it, then quickly attack the hive before the fire swallow it to get honeycomb. Btw, after doing it, I have an idea development should add a tool to smoke the bee out when I harvest honey.

After the Naughty and Nice update, it seem like I have the bug the bee don't ever come out of beehive after the first day in my new world. But now, I found a way to do it. All you need is a torch, use it to burn the hive and you will see 6 normal bee come out of it, then quickly attack the hive before the fire swallow it to get honeycomb. Btw, after doing it, I have an idea development should add a tool to smoke the bee out when I harvest honey.

What do you mean? You mean like a smoke machine that kills them?

^ Nah, in real life, many bee farmer use smoke to knock out the bee or at least drive them away from beebox so they can safely harvest honey. I think in game we can make a smoke torch from grass, twig, and web (since there are no item wet enough in game)