Do you like the ideia?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like the ideia?

• That... is ... AWESOME!
    • I like it.
    • I dont like it.
    • It sucks!
    • I dont care...

I support the idea that bones could be used to tame Hounds in the game as i had also though of this at once point (taming hounds), maybe if they worked in a similar fashion to the smallbirds where they require feeding maybe via a different structure like a dog bowl because having a horde of hounds to fight for you does seem a little easy considering how often they show up and how easily bones from a rabbit for say could be acquired.Another use for bones related to the idea of hounds could be a Pole that stops the dogs from following you like the eye bone from chester, i can imagine having dogs follow you the entire duration of you play through become annoying in some cases... the Pole could look similar to a stick with a bone hanging from it out of reach from the hound like a comical motivation tool seen often in treed mill acts.I apologise if this is not the type of feedback that would be appreciated!

I support the idea that bones could be used to tame Hounds in the game as i had also though of this at once point (taming hounds), maybe if they worked in a similar fashion to the smallbirds where they require feeding maybe via a different structure like a dog bowl because having a horde of hounds to fight for you does seem a little easy considering how often they show up and how easily bones from a rabbit for say could be acquired.Another use for bones related to the idea of hounds could be a Pole that stops the dogs from following you like the eye bone from chester, i can imagine having dogs follow you the entire duration of you play through become annoying in some cases... the Pole could look similar to a stick with a bone hanging from it out of reach from the hound like a comical motivation tool seen often in treed mill acts.I apologise if this is not the type of feedback that would be appreciated!