Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

uncorkedbat    0

Hi guys, so i start playing with a friend, and we want to know if there is a way to respawn once one of us die.
I search on google, and find out there should be a toggle on/off for permadeath. Can u give me some information about it? tnhx

cptCalavera    616

You can respawn in a few different ways.

Build a Meat Effigy and when you die and become a ghost you can haunt it to come back to life. Same goes for the touch stone and the life giving amulet.

You can also craft a heart in the survival-tab and give it to a ghost to revive him/her.

Spazmatic    1,033

Welcome to the forums. In the current state of DST there is no permadeath yet. If one of you dies and becomes a ghost, you can resurrect them with a telltale heart, a craftable in the survival tab. Alternatively, the ghost player could find a touch stone and haunt it (or haunt a meat effigy if anyone has made one).

Edit: Ninja'ed  :lemo:

jbeetle    1,872

Welcome to the forums. In the current state of DST there is no permadeath yet.

What about this as far as permadeath goes?

KMAfWvT.png

Toros    962

What about this as far as permadeath goes?

KMAfWvT.png

Does not affect permadeath. Standard settings do make sure caves don't spawn though.

jbeetle    1,872

Does not affect permadeath. Standard settings do make sure caves don't spawn though.

in that case...SO DECEIVING! 

Toros    962

in that case...SO DECEIVING!

Singleplayer doesn't really have permadeath either if you plan ahead.

I always find a few touchstones, and farming beardlings lets you get effigies up pretty easily.