Suggestion for Bug Bash

Hi every one!
I apologize of my english is not perfect but i'm belgian (I usually speak french)
I start this topic to suggest to the Klei staff to switch the bugs feedback to Mantis Bug Tracker (https://www.mantisbt.org/)
This website allow to sort bugs so a bug is not reported 500 times. Bug feedbackers can even vote if the bugs reported are important or not

So, Hope this helped you,
Gattume

It's not just some Random website... I know it from Prison Architect bug bashes and it seemed to work fine, so I tought it would be a good idea for sorting bugs instead of 657 topics.

Anyway, no need to rage on me it was just a suggestion

Yikes guys, put down your pitchforks. Mantis Bug Tracker is legit: do your research. It would probably be a good solution for tracking bugs for Klei. It's just not what they're doing right now. Who knows, they might feel the need to transition to something like that in the future, as forums perform very differently at different scales.

Thanks for the help :)

You say that Klei isn't doing bug bashes but so what's the thread on the forum about bugbashes?

*if you have the feeling that this answer is aggresive, it wasn't meant to... It's my bad english again ;)*

@Gattume I meant that they're not using any dedicated bug tracking software (at least not one exposed to us). I remember reading something about them having "tickets" internally, which suggests that they are using one, but just using the forum to report them.

I'm not that familiar with "bug bashes" as a procedure, but from looking it up, I think you're misreading what this subform is. It's not for bug bashes, it's just for bug reports. In a bug bash everyone sets aside everything else to try to find bugs for a period of time, but what we're doing here is just playing normally and then reporting bugs when we find them. The devs are still working on implementing things and fixing bugs, but I don't think they're setting everything aside to find them themselves.

Archived