[Bugs] No servers appear on the server list, game crashes instead of closing

Battal

(Putting this here since I can't post in the actual Bugs subforum.)

Here are two bugs I have encountered while playing DST, aside from the infamous backpack crash.

First off, the "select server" screen doesn't show any servers, at least 80% of the time.  The other 20%, it works fine.  This is definitely a bug, and not "Nobody have a server up", because I'm pretty sure there are servers which run 24/7.  And besides those, I know that there ARE servers up; they just don't appear.

Secondly, instead of closing out, DST crashes and has to be forcibly shut down through Windows Task Manager.  This will also crash Steam itself a lot of the time.

• Developer

(Putting this here since I can't post in the actual Bugs subforum.)

Here are two bugs I have encountered while playing DST, aside from the infamous backpack crash.

First off, the "select server" screen doesn't show any servers, at least 80% of the time.  The other 20%, it works fine.  This is definitely a bug, and not "Nobody have a server up", because I'm pretty sure there are servers which run 24/7.  And besides those, I know that there ARE servers up; they just don't appear.

Secondly, instead of closing out, DST crashes and has to be forcibly shut down through Windows Task Manager.  This will also crash Steam itself a lot of the time.

Have you seen any improvements in the select server screen?  I have pushed a patch (over a week ago) that should have addressed this issue.  

Archived