[Bugs] No servers appear on the server list, game crashes instead of closing


Battal

Recommended Posts

(Putting this here since I can't post in the actual Bugs subforum.)

 

Here are two bugs I have encountered while playing DST, aside from the infamous backpack crash.

 

First off, the "select server" screen doesn't show any servers, at least 80% of the time.  The other 20%, it works fine.  This is definitely a bug, and not "Nobody have a server up", because I'm pretty sure there are servers which run 24/7.  And besides those, I know that there ARE servers up; they just don't appear.

 

 

 

Secondly, instead of closing out, DST crashes and has to be forcibly shut down through Windows Task Manager.  This will also crash Steam itself a lot of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer

(Putting this here since I can't post in the actual Bugs subforum.)

 

Here are two bugs I have encountered while playing DST, aside from the infamous backpack crash.

 

First off, the "select server" screen doesn't show any servers, at least 80% of the time.  The other 20%, it works fine.  This is definitely a bug, and not "Nobody have a server up", because I'm pretty sure there are servers which run 24/7.  And besides those, I know that there ARE servers up; they just don't appear.

 

 

 

Secondly, instead of closing out, DST crashes and has to be forcibly shut down through Windows Task Manager.  This will also crash Steam itself a lot of the time.

 

Have you seen any improvements in the select server screen?  I have pushed a patch (over a week ago) that should have addressed this issue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.