Problem with Abigail

I started playing Don´t Starve with my PS3 Controller and now im kinda used to it.

No Problems until i tried out Wendy.

The Problem is when i got Abigail out,and im fighting,i sometimes hit her which results in an instant One-shot kill.

This is because the Attack Command on the Square Button is the same as the CTRL+Left Mouse Button attack mode.

Well i could just start playing Wendy with Mouse+Keyboard but that wouldnt fix the problem for all the PS4 Don´t Starve players out there.I hope this gets fixed soon.

Unfortunately not.There is just the "Attack" Command in the Options for controller.Would be nice if they swap the Forced Attack with the normal Attack Mechanic and bind the Forced Attack on maybe "Press the right Analog Stick".

I'm experiencing the same problem on the ps vita version. I haven't played much as wendy yet, but I have had the problem with chester. Often when he gets aggro'd by spiders, and I want to help him, I notice I'm constantly hitting chester instead of the spider, even if the spider is closer to me. The investigate option Always locks onto the spider, while I first have to walk out of chesters range, and then return to lock on the spider. I Always fear he dies at such a moment.

Also, hitting your pig buddy after you have killed that annoying spider gets pretty annoying after a while. "I kill now!" Hey, I was just trying to hit that spi- "you go smash!" Great, now I have to kill another pig friend.

A forced attack option would indeed be really welcome.

You can use a Program called MotionInjoy which emulates a XBox 360 Controller. Just google it :-)

i got a lilttle confused.. are you using a real PS3 controller, or its just and emulator? i dont have XBOX only PS3 so what emulater should i use?

You play with your Ps3 Controller but the program lets the game think that its a XBOX Controller

so i just download the emulater then connect my PS3 controller with my pc...

wirelessly?

or

wired??

cause i dont have bluetooth on my pc

Archived