[Server Crash] - Giving a pig a hat keeps the server down.

Sindex

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: Giving a pig a hat keeps the server down.

Issue Description: A couple times we have been playing up to around 40 day's and there has been a random crash but had no idea where it was coming from. However once you give a pig a hat (so far a bush hat and football) the server will eventually break. However everything will seem fine until you leave the server and try to rejoin (or restart the server). Where you will constantly get an error message that your game has crashed. Also I don't think the .mdmp file has the crash logged in but I am attaching it anyways.

Steps to Reproduce: Give a pig a hat and then disconnect from server. You will get an error message no matter how many time you try to restart/rejoin the server.

Were these hard crashes, or crashes that showed a lua callstack? Logs/screenshots would be useful, as well. Thanks!

For me, always a hard crash no error but the generic disconnect box and never a stack error :(

I'd be so posting my stack if it weren't. . 

Edit: oops, forgot to add the files, MDMP didn't generate but the log did here we go:

log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Were these hard crashes, or crashes that showed a lua callstack? Logs/screenshots would be useful, as well. Thanks!

Strange the files should have been attached.

log.txt

dontstarve_steam_112851_crash_2014_10_5T22_53_6C0.mdmp

DxDiag.txt

it was first a hard crash then it turned into a lua callstack message.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537376749361798571/2A65E416CAACB310DC400193B53DC74F5C0795BA/

Archived