[Server Crash] - tooth traps causing crashes

lone wolf

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: tooth traps causing crashes

Issue Description: whenever you try to craft tooth traps your character will say "i can't do that" and a crash screen will appear after the crafting is complete, it also causes you to reset your inventory if you host the server

Steps to Reproduce: step 1 get the required materials (or use GivePlayer().components.builder.GiveAllRecipes() step two, attempt to craft the item step 3 crash log!

Just had our game crash due to crafting tooth traps as well. My partner is the host, I'm the player, and I did the crafting. His game crashed, mine continued on.

https://i.imgur.com/3horCNp.png

When he restarted the game/server, he was brought back to the last time the game auto-saved (about one day earlier). Still had all his inventory.

Odd thing about him jumping back in time. He went back one day to mid-morning (day 22), so he was now showing as one day earlier than me (even though he's hosting and the world is on day 23). When dusk hit, the day count on his world flipped forward to day 23.

EDIT: got us both back playing again, gave him a tooth to craft a trap himself. Same issue as @lone wolf now, received the error and his game crashed.

Archived