Game significantly slowed

I'm having a blast with new update, but after several hours of play, the game gets a bit too slow and it is irritating me. This happens as I get into more difficult stages, say, from Heavily guarded floors and it gets worse. The guards' movement is not slowed too much, but the agents move tile by tile, and in the end when I try to refresh the game by closing and re-opening it, it would crash for no apparent reason(I lost save file almost finished)... This I believe happened before the update, but it got much worse after. Anyone having the same issues?

• Developer

Sorry to hear that :( 

We're continuously working on optimization, and we try our best to make sure each patch is optimized better than the last. But because we try to update quickly as well, often optimization problems will sneak into the patches in ways that our hard to catch. Hopefully we can track down and fix your specific problem in the next patch, but rest assured that, in general, we will be focusing more on optimization as the game nears launch. 

Archived