Minari the Nightmare should be an actual character in the game

Minari the Nightmare is probably the best character idea I've ever seen. This mod might not be developed, and despite its non-transparent description image (which actually looks more like an actual DS character screen if you don't include its non-transparency) and its small amount of cool features the idea and design of the character in my opinion is even better than some of the original characters'.

Sinse I was unable to contact the maker of the mod who strangely disappeared, I'd like to suggest the developers to develop Minari the Nightmare as an actual DS character and not just a mod, but with more features, of course (such as teleporting like a shadow a few metres away from something, if it gets hit).

Tell me your opinions, forumers; what do you think of Minari the Nightmare mod and do you think that this kind of masterpiece should be an actual DS character.

Minari the Nightmare is probably the best character idea I've ever seen. This mod might not be developed, and despite its non-transparent description image (which actually looks more like an actual DS character screen if you don't include its non-transparency) and its small amount of cool features the idea and design of the character in my opinion is even better than some of the original characters'.

Sinse I was unable to contact the maker of the mod who strangely disappeared, I'd like to suggest the developers to develop Minari the Nightmare as an actual DS character and not just a mod, but with more features, of course (such as teleporting like a shadow a few metres away from something, if it gets hit).

Tell me your opinions, forumers; what do you think of Minari the Nightmare mod and do you think that this kind of masterpiece should be an actual DS character.

It would have to be Winari the Nightmare.

The problem with this is for anybody's Intellectual Property to be used, they need to be contacted to give permission. Thus even if legally permitted by Klei in wording to take anything created by Mods (and last I checked it's not there,) if they weren't told first, and they found out a character they made was implemented, they could try stopping it by injunction and/or litigate for damages which (even if they were in the wrong,) would delay this and incur costs for Klei just fighting this.

So this cannot be done without the mod owner's heads up/permission first realistically.

And alas, this is a suggestion/feedback, so moving it there.  

The problem with this is for anybody's Intellectual Property to be used, they need to be contacted to give permission. Thus even if legally permitted by Klei in wording to take anything created by Mods (and last I checked it's not there,) if they weren't told first, and they found out a character they made was implemented, they could try stopping it by injunction and/or litigate for damages which (even if they were in the wrong,) would delay this and incur costs for Klei just fighting this.

So this cannot be done without the mod owner's heads up/permission first realistically.

And alas, this is a suggestion/feedback, so moving it there.  

lol no offense but that's not the Feedback 'n' Suggestions I had in mind XD

Oh and BTW Mr. Pickles (Tiddles) can make the teleporting on somewhere else when attacked because he has an anim teleport on his Writhe mod.

I know Writhe character mod has it, but Minari would be very cool with it.

I feel like the maker of Minari mod has deeply trolled me. He came, made the mod and left, without saying a word :(

EDIT: I've dug deep into this mod. And I found out some bad things (no, they're not drugs).

I really liked the character. He's very neat and unique.
But I rather prefer him as a she. A lady would be better, as we already have a male renegade (Maxwell).
Probably should remove the night vision and do something involving the daylight, since he's a dark creature.
Also, change the name to something starting with "W" (preferable female/unisex names). I think Maxwell should be the only exception in the name 'cause he have an astounding suit.
Here's some girl suggestions names that I prefer to call "her":
• Whitney
• Wanda
• Winnie
• Weylin
• Whitley
• Whoopi
• Wynn
• Wux (Could involve Wes)
• Willa (Would be awesome if this one involved Wilson in her story.)

I know Writhe character mod has it, but Minari would be very cool with it.

I feel like the maker of Minari mod has deeply trolled me. He came, made the mod and left, without saying a word :(

EDIT: I've dug deep into this mod. And I found out some bad things (no, they're not drugs).

You should request Mr.Tiddles to do it but he is busy right now but I know that it's just easy as pie for him 

Archived