[General] - If other agents down KO'ed agent count as dead

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: If other agents down KO'ed agent count as dead
Issue Description: Experimented with shocktrap (yeah! agents affected now, at least when they trigger it theirself), it knock Banks for 3 turns. Next turn Decard was surrounded and shot.
Connection with agent lost.
Sad, looks like Central really mistrust me as operator so accept failure without waiting 3 turns to reistablish connection >_<
Steps to Reproduce: 1.Got one agent KO (by shock trap or infrared emitter)
2.Got other agents killed (maybe KO too, didn't checked yet)
3.See failure

or...do things I'd rather not discuss.

Like tie them up, take their shoes and torture them by tickling their feet with feathers. Eternally!

But what if an agent is KO'd in an area that's distant to the next guards. He KO'd himself with a shock trap, guards might not know that there even is a second agent yet.

hmm, I think would be better if mission comes to end only if guards spot KO'ed agent in one of their three turns

infrared wall KO is only 1 turn, so chance to be captured is much smaller

also maybe eliminated ability to pin agents can be returned to guards (without giving em tazers), KO'ed agents is actually rare case now, so why not? (or they have it? need testing, what guard do then seeing unconscious agent now)

Archived