[Graphics] - Overlapping titles/icons on map locations

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Overlapping titles/icons on map locations

Issue Description: On the main map, some mission titles and company logo are overlapping.

Some are buggy, some aren't, check attached screenshots for samples.

Steps to Reproduce: Just check some map locations :)

Bu naq thlf, shpx vg, V unir gb fnl vg urer, V ybir lbhe tnzr.

i knew you're not moderator, but maybe you are in the forum enough time to know how can we contact devs.

Oh it's very easy, you simply post here on the forums :p

I can gurantee you that some dev WILL see your post, no matter where it is and how unimportant it may seem to you.

Can't speak about "helpful" but ... 4293 posts ... verbose for sure :lol:

Oh it's very easy, you simply post here on the forums :razz:

I can gurantee you that some dev WILL see your post, no matter where it is and how unimportant it may seem to you.

this forum's server is 10 hours from me btw, since for me it's 17:32 and the server will say it's 7:32 when i'll post

Klei is -7 GMT, please expect replies accordingly regarding their business hours, or exceptions forthwith. 

(And *ahem* some user before he was mod had a couple of hundred of more posts than Palpetinus, so no complaining on P for his post count confusing him.

A high poster is simply that. What they do with their posts is more important, and we thank P for his contributions here and elsewhere!) 

Wow something is really strange there, you know? The quote shows the right but, (Understanding something suddenly) Oh god! Oh god! I just adjusted my timezone when I edited my bio on my profile, and it seems it changes the times on the server. When I posted that post it showed 7 AM, and now it shows 5 PM, which was the time (for me) that i posted it.

Anyway I did'nt think about klei devs when i said that the server is 10 hours from me, BTW.

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Platform: PC

Issue Title: [Minor] Text title for Codename Missions overlap Corp. Icon.

Issue Description: Mission Titles for Codename-type missions (Insomniac, A Friendly Conversation) overlap with the Corp Icon of the image.

See Screenshot for an example.

Notes: Used Savegame from previous build.

Notes: I'm playing in Endless Mode

Build Id: Early Access 16.09.14

Steps to Reproduce: 1) In mission select, Mouse over target Codename mission location.

2) See tooltip pop up with error.

Archived