So a couple of suggestions I'd like to throw out for don't starve together are

1.) always to give options. I see there is an indicator that shows where other players are but I'd like the option to turn on or off that feature. Also, I really like the idea of an item being crafted and given to other players to have an indicator. I also like the idea of having to see a player then they have an indicator for a few seconds or until they get far enough away from you.

2.) I also want to suggest the idea of having the name of the player near their character or showing when you hover your mouse over them. Example: Say my steam username is seaven, can you guys put seaven either above below my character in game or appear when me or other players hover mouse over my character and theirs? That way you can tell which person is who.

3.) I think it would be awesome to add a voice chat as well as text chat and have it so only people near you within a certain range can hear you and vice versa. This would make the game awesome because you have to be near someone to talk to them. A scenario could be you asking person b where person c is since person b is the only person near you so you could only talk to person b at the moment.

4.) Also, if you guys decide to have some sort of way to have clans for pvp clan battles (possibly having items to make a clan such as capes or setting in options), have the option of having a private text chat or private voice chat only between clan members while also having a public text chat and public voice chat as an option to switch to.

5.) Ideas for clans, whatever Item you guys plan to make for clans whether it be capes or a stone etc, maybe when two people establish a clan then it makes it so other players who make a clan cape has a different clan cape color name number etc so that it isnt part of your clan. The benefit of a clan cape is maybe you can stop friendly fire towards same clan members because I think friendly fire is gonna be a problem when trying to teamfight. The only way for someone to be in your clan is if you make a clan cape and give it to other people so they can join your clan. Also make is so non clan members cannot pick up the clan cape on the ground incase enemy player kills you and steals your clan cape. This however will make you want to have the feature of holding items out in your hand for players to take the item you are holding rather than dropping it on the ground for them to take.

6.) Like I've stated before, I want options and I see you guys have player icons on the map, and I'd really like it if you gave the host the option of turning that feature on and off, it would help out a lot because say you don't want to disclose your location.

7.) There are already mods out for this and is not really required, but since don't starve is having a multiplayer feature in don't starve together, I think it would be nice to have a health indicator visible to every player so you could see how much health someone has in case you have to save a teammate or kill an enemy player. Also, if you do decide on doing this, please have the host have option to turn it on or off. And If this is too much to ask, it's okay.

8.) Just saw the public chat and whisper feature, seems pretty good as well.

9.) Will add more in comments below but just the main thing I really hope you guys have is for the host to be able to turn on or off features in their server world they created so the server/world can be just how they want it to be. I love the idea of making a community and finding new friends because the console version of minecraft is hard to find friends or play with random players because you can only play with friends that are on your friend list(you can only have by default i think 100 friends). I think being able to just play with random people would be great. Anyway, Thanks for reading

Im in a hurry so i will only answer to number 1 (and edit it later with answers to the others)

We do get that option to turn it on and off, but it would be unfair for the guys with the smaller screen that sees allot less than others (I can confirm that by having 1 computer with average, well a bir less than average size, and a huge one)

Archived