[Request] Starfox Characters?

Hi there everyone.

I'm playing Don't Starve since ages, I usually lurk on the workshop looking for mods. I feel kinda sad to see that nobody has made a Starfox character mod yet. Why? There are plenty of characters with their own skills and personnalities: Fox, Falco, Wolf, Peppy, Slippy, James... And this is not a full list of them.

I'm am not skilled enough to make it, so I would like to know if someone was interested in making it. I'll gladly give ideas and feedbacks if someone is ready to make.

Cordially, GV.

Hi there everyone.

I'm playing Don't Starve since ages, I usually lurk on the workshop looking for mods. I feel kinda sad to see that nobody has made a Starfox character mod yet. Why? There are plenty of characters with their own skills and personnalities: Fox, Falco, Wolf, Peppy, Slippy, James... And this is not a full list of them.

I'm am not skilled enough to make it, so I would like to know if someone was interested in making it. I'll gladly give ideas and feedbacks if someone is ready to make.

Cordially, GV.

Bump, this would be fun. I'm not going to do it, but it looks like a fun idea.

I'd like to see a Starfox mod, hell, if someone did the coding, I'd probably revamp the art.

Archived