[Gameplay] - "A Friendly Conversation" Mission, KO-Trigger not recognized when luring out the Mole

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: "A Friendly Conversation" Mission, KO-Trigger not recognized when luring out the Mole
Issue Description: So, i am playing on Endless right now, lured out the target with running on that abduction mission "A Friendly Conversation". The trigger for facial recognition hasnt happened yet, i position myself at a door and go to melee overwatch.

Enemy turn: The Mole(Captain) comes running, Facial recognition dialogue from your operator plays out, target gets stunned. Now this is whats happening:

The Target is KO for 6 turns, but the mission target doesn't update, it still tells me to knock out the mole.

Elevator was still blocked, so i survived by letting him become conscious again. I stunned him again, and this time it worked. The mission played out normally after that.
Steps to Reproduce: Lure out the mole without having first contact for face check/heat signature. On the Enemy turn get the identification talk from your operator and knock out the mole in the same turn.

Next turn the target is KOed, and mission target doesn't update, it still tells you to knock out the target.

post-446953-0-50193800-1409302709_thumb.

Archived