Small Change Big Difference

Okay, first let me start by saying a couple things about the game.

It's well balanced, the graphics are fun and the community are very nice. I've been playing the game for a fair few weeks now and have a great handle on how it plays, my most recent world after the update I've just gotten to day 25 easily enough and with no major scares.

The feeedback I'm going to give is a very small thing which would help the game seem more smooth.

When the time changes from night to day I get 2-3 seconds of lag. All I think needs to be changed, is make that last tick on the clock into a sunrise phase, so that it isn't such a drastic change when day time comes around. Thus, reducing that couple seconds of lag.

That's it. Thanks for reading and happy gaming. ^^

There's a 2-3 second lag, becuase the game is auto-saving on every new day.

I'd like to have a sunrise phase, too. I thought about it before, but I forget it, thanks for reminding me. :)

On this phase the nature awakes, rabbits go out of their holes, birds are chirping, the bees start their work and the evil spiders go back to their eggs.

I was playing the game once for about 30~ days straight, i died, started a new world and played that one for 50~ days straight and each day was getting laggier and laggier. Usually there was no lag at the start of the day but i was waiting upwards of 6 seconds every morning. I quit the game and restarted it completely and the lag was gone. The problem is most likely to do with system memory so improving your computer would help. Try closing unnecessary programs before you play.

Its also worth noting that Beta is Beta. They won't have optimised load times fully yet.

There's a 2-3 second lag, becuase the game is auto-saving on every new day.

I'd like to have a sunrise phase, too. I thought about it before, but I forget it, thanks for reminding me. :)

On this phase the nature awakes, rabbits go out of their holes, birds are chirping, the bees start their work and the evil spiders go back to their eggs.

I know what causes the lag and that is why I suggested the sunrise phase and the way you wrote that sounds beautiful by the way. :D

I was playing the game once for about 30~ days straight, i died, started a new world and played that one for 50~ days straight and each day was getting laggier and laggier. Usually there was no lag at the start of the day but i was waiting upwards of 6 seconds every morning. I quit the game and restarted it completely and the lag was gone. The problem is most likely to do with system memory so improving your computer would help. Try closing unnecessary programs before you play.

Its also worth noting that Beta is Beta. They won't have optimised load times fully yet.

I know it's Beta and my computer is awesomesauce to the max so it isn't my computer it's that autosave and quick change from light to dark.