MIA agents are not replaced in next mission?

I lost Banks in my first mission but Deckard managed to exfil.  In the next mission Deckard was by himself.  I did not see any way to replace Banks with Internationale in the second mission.  If you lose an agent, can you replace him/her with another one from the roster, or do you have to do a rescue mission with one operative only?  If I have Internationale, why can't I use her to replace MIA Banks, or have I overlooked something here?

Hey Bahger,

When you unlock different agents and Incognita programs you're just unlocking the ability to choose them as your starting selections, not really adding them to a pool of available resources. In other words, you always start with two agents and two programs. This is why hitting a detention center to recruit another agent early on in each game is such a good idea!

Once you lose an agent, they're gone. You can't replace them. The only way you can get another agent is by rescuing them from detention centers. Even then you might not get lucky. I'm pretty sure there is no rescue mission, but don't quote me on that. During the mission you can revive an agent with med gel (which is multi-use with a cool-down). Hope this helps!

Very helpful, thank you.  I had been under the misapprehension that once you start with three agents on the roster (i.e. you have unlocked Banks) you have an agent "in reserve" to replace one that's MIA (if, of course, the surviving one completes the mission).  Wrong!

Once you lose an agent, they're gone. You can't replace them. The only way you can get another agent is by rescuing them from detention centers. Even then you might not get lucky. I'm pretty sure there is no rescue mission, but don't quote me on that. During the mission you can revive an agent with med gel (which is multi-use with a cool-down). Hope this helps!

Hmmm...

*Going to suggestions and feedback for no reason whatsoever.* 

Archived