Room for the four - elevator, full team and the prisoner

We can gather all four agents. So... I started to think. Elevator can extract only four people. Does it mean that you have to leave someone behind in order to complete the mission (as there is a pop up warning when you try to leave level with only part of your team in it)?

Hahaha, it happened to me on my four man run !

You take the elevator in two times : You send one member of your team or the prisonner first, wait for the elevator to come back and you're golden :nightmare: .

But yeah, having the ability to squeeze in would be nice, because it can lead to stressful situations !

Here's a tip: you can use any shock trap to stun the prisoner when inside the elevator room, and have one of your agents drag him into the elevator. You should see 5 flashes and Central commending you on your success. The prisoner's body might remain inside the elevator, but it doesn't matter- it's just where your agents last saw his body.

I don't know how it would work if he was shot by a guard, though. And be aware that shock traps are noisy!

Here's a tip: you can use any shock trap to stun the prisoner when inside the elevator room, and have one of your agents drag him into the elevator. You should see 5 flashes and Central commending you on your success. The prisoner's body might remain inside the elevator, but it doesn't matter- it's just where your agents last saw his body.

I don't know how it would work if he was shot by a guard, though. And be aware that shock traps are noisy!

this is amazing.

Archived