I don't understand "Stim"

I always run Deckard because I love being able to explore more of the map faster and get out earlier rather than later. Often times advanced tech I find will be a Stim, which claims to restore "X" AP and refresh the Agent's attack. It always restores the AP when I use it but I have never been able to refresh the attack. Is this an error or am I making a mistake?

post-267003-0-53067000-1408875517_thumb.

Agents can attack once per turn which is refreshed by the stim. The taser however has its own cooldown which is not refreshed by the stim. What the stim allows you to do is essentially melee an enemy, use stim, then shoot another enemy. Klei has said that they are going to improve weapon selection so that if you have two tasers on an agent with stim, you could melee twice, but you would still need two weapons.

Agents can attack once per turn which is refreshed by the stim. The taser however has its own cooldown which is not refreshed by the stim. What the stim allows you to do is essentially melee an enemy, use stim, then shoot another enemy. Klei has said that they are going to improve weapon selection so that if you have two tasers on an agent with stim, you could melee twice, but you would still need two weapons.

If you have 2 tasers and one is on cooldown, you can normally drop it and use the second. When you use a stim to refresh your attack, you can't do this even though the only taser available is off cooldown and should be functional.

Archived