[Gameplay] - Titanium Rods doesn't work with Neural Disrupter III

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Titanium Rods doesn't work with Neural Disrupter III

Issue Description: With Neural Disrupter I, Neural Disrupter II, Neural Disrupter III, and Titanium Rods in her inventory, Internationale stunned a vanilla Security Guard (with Heart Monitor). This should have KO'ed the guard for 4 turns, but he was only KO'ed for 3 turns.

Steps to Reproduce: While playing with Internationale alone on a map:

1. Internationale was equipped with a Neural Disrupter, Neural Disrupter II, Neural Disrupter III, and Titanium Rods (+1 Melee KO damage)

2. She stunned a Security Guard with her Neural Disrupter III. (This item's description says it stuns a guard for three turns.) I am sure she used the Disrupter III, because it was not on cooldown before the attack, and it was on cooldown after the attack.

3. The description of the Neural Disrupter III says it stuns guards for 3 turns, and the description of Titanium Rods says it increases KO damage by 1, but the guard's KO timer immediately after the attack was 3, not 4.

Save immediately after KO'ing the guard is attached.

• Developer

Hmm, I'll have to take a look into this further, as I know there is also an issue where one Neural Disrupter will be used, but a different one will go on cooldown.

Was this an issue where you manually attacked the guard, or was it done with Melee Overwatch?

Archived