Help with newbie question

I was trying to make the birdcage but i haven't found no even 1 seed :/

The reeds i can get and i'm making some blow dars to take the walking cane, but i have sor far i have foundonly spaw of 2 reeds, and about the fact that you can construct and place it later  i have no idea i could do that ( <facepalm> for the times i have created structures near of my base and hammer it just to learn the recipe).

And i guess i'll make like that, i'm with the full beard, the beefaloe hat and the one heat stone so with that i can explore a long away before need a fire source, i'll try to build/learn anything that could be usefull for the next level if i found myself established on this world.

@edit the good news is that i have killed walrus again and he dropped his dusk, the bad news is that i forget to loot the tusk because of the meat/bone teeth so can't find the tuskgonna have to wait again and, now i have 4 gunpoweder and a fire staff that could help me with the deerclops.

I was trying to make the birdcage but i haven't found no even 1 seed :/

The reeds i can get and i'm making some blow dars to take the walking cane, but i have sor far i have foundonly spaw of 2 reeds, and about the fact that you can construct and place it later  i have no idea i could do that ( <facepalm> for the times i have created structures near of my base and hammer it just to learn the recipe).

And i guess i'll make like that, i'm with the full beard, the beefaloe hat and the one heat stone so with that i can explore a long away before need a fire source, i'll try to build/learn anything that could be usefull for the next level if i found myself established on this world.

@edit the good news is that i have killed walrus again and he dropped his dusk, the bad news is that i forget to loot the tusk because of the meat/bone teeth so can't find the tuskgonna have to wait again and, now i have 4 gunpoweder and a fire staff that could help me with the deerclops.

My bad, seeds and winter, even I forgot. 

YO i'm at day 61 now, starting a new game as WX-78 (already have upgrade for 11 gears XD) and one of my problems now are my beefaloes that when I take them near of my base with the horn, (really far away from their original spawn), they keep backing so I was thinking if i could make some rock walls, they would destroy it when they get on mating season?

YO i'm at day 61 now, starting a new game as WX-78 (already have upgrade for 11 gears XD) and one of my problems now are my beefaloes that when I take them near of my base with the horn, (really far away from their original spawn), they keep backing so I was thinking if i could make some rock walls, they would destroy it when they get on mating season?

If they have babies, slaughter all the matured beefaloes and pin the baby beefaloes in the den/wall. They will destroy the walls if they aggro something outside of the wall.

This was already answered in this section earlier. 

Archived