[Crash] - Game slot won't load

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Game slot won't load

Issue Description: I was playing with 3 characters for a while in this one game slot. I went to reload ammo into the gun and the game froze. I restarted the game and tried to open the same slot and it froze again. It was starting to get a little buggy before this (would freeze for a few seconds) and I don't quite remember, but I think those times happened during gun usage also.

I've attached the log and save game file. The bugged game is in slot 4.

Steps to Reproduce: No clue how to exactly reproduce it, but I had 3 characters, 1 other rescued person, and was already maxed out at alarm 6. I had reloaded the character's gun during the freeze point.

Yes, the other slots load. I've had no issues with them loading before and after that one crashed. 

As I've continued playing, I've noticed the game gets laggier as I stay in the level. I had a new slot with 3 agents and 1 hostage again that was getting noticeably choppy near the end. The running was not smooth and it seemed like it would crash again. Thankfully, it didn't. I've attached the log file from that session in case it helps any. Next time I'll see if I can record it.

invisibleinc.txt.zip

Processor: 2.4 ghz Intel Core i5
Ram: 8 GB

Running on OS X

Is there any other spec you need? 

I had steam running and probably a few other small programs like Messages and Evernote open in the background. I'm still unable to open the file even with everything closed though.

Archived