[General] - Map that cannot be completed?

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Map that cannot be completed?

Issue Description: I was on round 2 or 3 of my game and had rescued one additional agent. We went to the cash reserve mission (very highly guarded). There were no guards that I could find, I looted every room and all doors left were red. As there were no guards I did not have a security card to open the doors. I will post screen shots to make sure I did not just miss a room/doors.

Steps to Reproduce: Random map generation caused the map to be unable to be completed. If there is additional file or log you need for seed, etc, please let me know.

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Map that cannot be completed?

Issue Description: I was on round 2 or 3 of my game and had rescued one additional agent. We went to the cash reserve mission (very highly guarded). There were no guards that I could find, I looted every room and all doors left were red. As there were no guards I did not have a security card to open the doors. I will post screen shots to make sure I did not just miss a room/doors.

Steps to Reproduce: Random map generation caused the map to be unable to be completed. If there is additional file or log you need for seed, etc, please let me know.

So, you didn't have lockpick? 

• Developer

Yes, if you could please post a screenshot of both normal and Mainframe modes, I'll take a look.

Sometimes the doors can be in really weird locations.

At what alarm level are you at in the level?

• Developer

Argh, okay, we're still working on the issue where objects can occasionally be spawned in a way to block access to certain areas. It's a rare situation that we're still trying to resolve.

Argh, okay, we're still working on the issue where objects can occasionally be spawned in a way to block access to certain areas. It's a rare situation that we're still trying to resolve.

Yes I confirm very rare here, in 20h I just caught this once, good job on this procedural generation, I enjoy it so much as it is already so with new content this will just be amazing, keep it up

Archived