I have to say this...

Bought this game last night, and let me add my voice to the chorus - I just love Klei . There's something about their games, this one included, where you can just feel the heart and soul that went into it. I would buy anything site-unseen from Klei at this point.

I appreciate that they named the primary stealth character Deckard, an overt homage with balls. I love the fact that they borrow from XCOM liberally and don't feel bad about it - why reinvent the wheel? Klei wants to make it better and it shows.

Nice job on this one so far, can't wait to play along as it moves toward release (and of course brag that I was in there early). 

I started with Shank, and have played every Klei game now. I go back and replay them even which is not something I usually do. 

I remember Shadow Watch, I still have the game as a matter of fact so when I saw this was coming out I watched very carefully. I wasn't in on the Alpha but I was at work, remoted in to my home computer and kept waiting and waiting till it was life. Bought, downloaded, and installed and waiting for me when I got home. 

Thank you for not letting me down. Thank you for being a shining star when it comes to development. Thank you for embracing the community, thank you for hard work. 

I hope for multiplayer, because I think this could be like spy vs spy for a new generation. 

Now if I was only better at this game! 

I've been following the game inconsistently since a few days after the name change from Incognita (I'm glad the name is still in the game, even if it's not part of the "box" art). I've only recently upgraded to a PC capable of running the game, so of course, I had to pick it up.

I'm still new, I'm still not doing great (I almost made it to the mission before the final one, once!), but the game itself is amazing. I know there's a lot I'm missing. I can see room for changes and improvements, but it's early access, and these things take time. I'm already looking forward to seeing how things change with new updates.

In my experience, I've seen missions where one wrong step turned into a tragedy as the minor problems snowballed into my team being surrounded by armed guards. I've seen missions where I felt like my team lived up to the "Invisible" in the title. I've had a couple of missions where I slipped through the guards, got into several safes, then vanished without ever letting the guards get a proper look at my agents. I've had a few missions where things have started to go downhill, and I've decided to retreat, and barely made it out with my last surviving agent. I've had one mission where my team got bogged down and stalled up to alarm level 6 with no kill options, and somehow, surrounded and outgunned, with only minimal weaponry, we managed to slip free of the trap and everyone escaped.

Win or lose, success or failure, this game is amazing fun to play!

Nice job on this one so far, can't wait to play along as it moves toward release (and of course brag that I was in there early)

Yep that makes me feel good :). This is the first Early Access game I've got ( RoG doesn't really count.) and it's cool that you get to play it and give feedback as it develops. I've just complete the first mission and it's awesome as I expected.

I've been following the game inconsistently since a few days after the name change from Incognita

Me too! I was like hey, that's the developer of DS and MotN. One day I decided to watch a gameplay video and I was instantly hyped. I've been waiting for it ever since the release date of the early build was announced.

Archived