Invisible, Inc (What's your favorite team?)

When playing B&I, what Incognita programs do you start with? 

I've been using Fusion with Parasite to start, I tend to spend part of my first 1000 dollars on either lockpick,hammer, or dagger, with the intention to pick up lockpick at some point.

I seem to overvalue the efficiency route.  During my most recent playthrough I never used an inventory weapon, which meant missions took a long time, around 40ish minutes per floor, and I kept leaving during 5+ alarm levels, I never had to elevator camp for PWR, grabbed maybe 4 consoles the entire run (partly because of hacking multiple daemons on the same turn that stole power).

I think consoles might become more useful to me with the new K&O Taser that was teased for the next update.

I've been using Fusion with Parasite to start, I tend to spend part of my first 1000 dollars on either lockpick,hammer, or dagger, with the intention to pick up lockpick at some point.

I seem to overvalue the efficiency route.  During my most recent playthrough I never used an inventory weapon, which meant missions took a long time, around 40ish minutes per floor, and I kept leaving during 5+ alarm levels, I never had to elevator camp for PWR, grabbed maybe 4 consoles the entire run (partly because of hacking multiple daemons on the same turn that stole power).

I think consoles might become more useful to me with the new K&O Taser that was teased for the next update.

I might see if that route works any better for me besides my Parasite/drip.Past Fusion runs I too fell into the power problems before it was laid out more explicitly how it benefits/demands (Whoops, thought I gave it a Like back then....Thank you Danikov

I might see if that route works any better for me besides my Parasite/drip.Past Fusion runs I too fell into the power problems before it was laid out more explicitly how it benefits/demands (Whoops, thought I gave it a Like back then....Thank you Danikov

I have used it since I unlocked it, and the only time I've had a sever power problem was when I accidentally hammered 3 level 1 firewalls on the same turn instead of parasiting, accidents happen, but I still ended the mission with power to spare without elevator camping.  I think once you really get used to it, there's no looking back.  I tend to try for at least 98% exploration and every lootable on each map, so I tend to hit alarm 6 quite often, so for me, it's definitely better.  For some people it can be an addition to the already steep learning curve.  That being said I have 75 hours played already  :hypnotized: .

I have used it since I unlocked it, and the only time I've had a sever power problem was when I accidentally hammered 3 level 1 firewalls on the same turn instead of parasiting, accidents happen, but I still ended the mission with power to spare without elevator camping.  I think once you really get used to it, there's no looking back.  I tend to try for at least 98% exploration and every lootable on each map, so I tend to hit alarm 6 quite often, so for me, it's definitely better.  For some people it can be an addition to the already steep learning curve.  That being said I have 75 hours played already  :hypnotized: .

That's me. Passing the 20 hours mark and it's adding to the curve, but at least I now can plan better using it. 

I think Fusion can be good choice if you're not going to get Internationale (and upgrade her hacking) in the beginning. With Power Drip I don't need to worry about getting PWR starved at any time. With smart use of Fusion I don't need to hack consoles so desperately, but I need to keep an eye on PWR supply in case I encounter a lot of devices that need to be hacked or PWR draining daemons.

Archived