Dedicated artist (that likes markiplier) NEEDED

Fidooop

Why do I say dedicated? because I need alot drawn and I need you o be available whenever

as an artist you need to match the DS style very easily and be able to draw alot quickly!

why? I am making a BIG expansion pack for the markiplier mod! it will add an entire adventure mode where mark gets to fight various bosses and encounter something bigger than he's ever encountered before!

it will include creepy pastas like jeff, slendy, raak, SCP-173, and so on...

it will also include alot of AWESOME cut scenes!

(you also have to be free... I dont have money to throw at you sorry :()

so again the whole artist thing is REALLY needed because I am full on up and ready to program all of this but I can't draw....

(also if jackslender ever sees this I already know what you are going to say and no I am not trying to copy you I had these ideas long before I knew of your mod which was way before you even let anybody know about the upcoming piece to it! plus the way I do my stuff with be far different from how you do yours so you have absolutely nothing to worry about ;))

I'm a decent artist, but nowhere near the caliber you're looking for, although, I do hope you find someone, I'd really love to see this happen.

did you draw your profile picture? if so (and you can draw at the very least 1 image every 1-2 days) then you would be perfect for this! :grin:

btw congratz on over a thousand posts!

I would like to kindly request that, if you do add slenderman, please don't make it the Eight Pages.  I acknowledge that you had your ideas a while ago, but I would like the Eight Pages to be unique to my mod.

Thanks and good luck, JackSlender

How exactly are you going to get the pages in your mod?

EDIT: because what I was going to do is put 8 random pages in the sandbox world no real story or anything it'd just be like a little minigame with a reward for completing! (I'm pretty sure it isn't what you are going to be doing with our mod)

EDIT EDIT: *FACEPALM* I HATE MY Y KEY!!!!! I did not mean to say our mod I meant to say YOUR mod XD

Mine is adding a completely new adventure mode-esque thing that features 3-4 custom made worlds along with a custom story.  Yours does sound different, though I just wanted to make sure we weren't on the verge of creating more very similar things in our mods.

P.S. lol, your Y key

Mine is adding a completely new adventure mode-esque thing that features 3-4 custom made worlds along with a custom story.  Yours does sound different, though I just wanted to make sure we weren't on the verge of creating more very similar things in our mods.

P.S. lol, your Y key

am I allowed to use the 8 pages if I use them my way? the adventure mode I was planning on making won't even have slendy in it... it'll be more high end action then survival (though it will have a survival element to it)

I may put up a post on the main mods n tools page and put up everything I plan in my mod and you can let me know if we are copying eachother accidentally...

Lol, I don't own the Eight Pages.  I just wanted to make sure we weren't doing the same things so there doesn't have to be a war between the mods.

I know you dont own the eight pages I was asking like "is it different enough for me to be able to do it?"

Archived