Resurrection by lightning

I have been thinking lately and I noticed it would be cool if you could revive other players with a defibrillator, but upon remembering klei said they would not add mp only content I think the idea of being revived by a great amount of power should be added. What I'm suggesting is that if you haunt a lightning rod (that is powered) you should be resurrected. Maybye not as well as a normal resurrection but I just think this should be a thing. Tell me what you think

I meant to say lightning rod

I think that would be a bit overpowered especially in Spring. Perhaps you could revive yourself by haunting it on a full moon. That would significantly lowers the chances of getting a basically free revive which is good as there is already a number of ways to save to get an extra life

I laughed so hard when they made the moggles require a glowberry, and extras to refuel. If they made the "reviver" require an ancient guardian horn I would absolutely die of hysteria. Going to the ruins is a death sentence for most. See how often you get revived when you're playing with a bunch of idiots fighting over gears as WX-78. hahaha

Archived