RPG Hud & Always on Status crash, RoG DLC

Hello,

I've downloaded 7.74 Always on Status version compatible with RPG Hud 55 slots
I've downloaded 6.71 RPG HUD version with 55 slots

I have Reign of Giants DLC, and my version is Feasting and Forging, I extracted just the folders from the mod rar files that I've downloaded, the folders have scripts in them (I'm saying that they're the correct folders). When I loaded the game and went to the mods screen it showed both mods "Crashed!", I tried force enabling them, it just shows me that last time the mod crashed. I can do a bit of lua, but I can't even find the crashlog. I'm a bit new to this game and forums, if I'm missing some information sorry. P:

Regards
Aqualight

For some reason, when I force enable these two mods they work! But it says at the start of the screen that these mods have been disabled last time, and when I go to the mod screen it stills shows Crashed! for both, but the mods work in general in the game, I have all the additional slots and the Always on Status! :)

This is somewhat solved, still it might be great if I wouldn't need to force enable because let's say some mods really would crash..

Regards
Aqualight

Hello,

I've downloaded 7.74 Always on Status version compatible with RPG Hud 55 slots

I've downloaded 6.71 RPG HUD version with 55 slots

I have Reign of Giants DLC, and my version is Feasting and Forging, I extracted just the folders from the mod rar files that I've downloaded, the folders have scripts in them (I'm saying that they're the correct folders). When I loaded the game and went to the mods screen it showed both mods "Crashed!", I tried force enabling them, it just shows me that last time the mod crashed. I can do a bit of lua, but I can't even find the crashlog. I'm a bit new to this game and forums, if I'm missing some information sorry. P:

Regards

Aqualight

Can you post your log.txt? You can learn how to find it in the bug tracker forum.

Maybe you are on an old version?

Yeah, showing just 'crashed' with no error is typically a sign of outdated API on client side, and if it says Feasting and Forging it's certainly old api.

You can get full game version by pressing backspace and looking at bottom right corner, should be 104670 (for everything except gog linux version which is ahead but clearly not your case). Likely have to update your game.

Archived