Stuck in Adventure mode "A Cold Reception"

It's hard to tell exactly where you're at on your map... you're over by where you found the Ring Thing, right? But facing the mirror-opposite direction as how it's displayed on the map? 

Based on the map, I would say head northwest of where you found the Ring Thing to see if there's another land bridge there.It looks like you haven't quite explored the "edge" there, or possibly northeast of the Ring Thing. Basically, I'd say fully outline the upper edges of the forest above your Ring Thing to see if there's another branch. Sometimes they can be very, very small. 

It's hard to tell exactly where you're at on your map... you're over by where you found the Ring Thing, right? But facing the mirror-opposite direction as how it's displayed on the map? 

Based on the map, I would say head northwest of where you found the Ring Thing to see if there's another land bridge there.It looks like you haven't quite explored the "edge" there, or possibly northeast of the Ring Thing. Basically, I'd say fully outline the upper edges of the forest above your Ring Thing to see if there's another branch. Sometimes they can be very, very small. 

And if not, chances are there'll be a wormhole leading you to the other island.

Archived