Wolfgang need desperely a buff

Wolfgang has a sanity multiplier of x1.1, aka almost nothing.

Wolfgang's hunger depletes at a normal rate of x1 when his hunger is kept below the 100 threshold, which means you can decide when to become mighty. You have a use for an excess of food in the late game now, without much consequence.

Plus, if you wait until you're wimpy to heal up, you'll be effectively healing more because health is proportional to hunger.

He's an easy character and reflects your ability to manage resources and food.

yeah he is good a late but i just think he needs a smal buff specialy in RoG because to match the hunger the normal sould be 1.25 at least in 250 points of hunger  

I HAVE 315 HOURS OF DONT STARVE! and no he is not that bad you are just saying wiki, I KNOW HOW TO PLAY HIM IDIOT HE IS NOT THAT HARD THE OLD WOLFGANGA WAS OP AND WOULdND NEVER PLAY AS HIM BECAUSE HE WAS LIKE WX NOW! stop just STOP saiyng the wiki i read it. You are going full retarded critizing me instead of proving actualy points os HIM,now once you freaking see how other chacraters are superior then him in almost any way you will se my point willow have dominace early wendy in winter is absoluty great maxwell can segure mid enemys in the early days woodie after he has a place to return to is stronger even than wigfrid WX well 400hp,Webber 20 spider with 3 monster meat wickerbotton dont play much as her but 

she looks like is a rusher of late game tech while wolf is just stronger by 1.25 al full belly and have a short super buff that only last a hit i know but yeah i probaly played this game more than you so stop thinking you are soo good and better than me my friend gave me this game(in the times where you would recived two copies) AND NO I DIND SAY EVERYONE RAGED I SAID YOU RAGED AND ONLY SPOKE BULLSHIP about me AND SITING THE WIKI JUST MAKE ME A FAVOR SHUT UP I PROBALY KNOW MORE THAN YOU I READ ALL THE WIKI OF DS of course after i survived without the lonoged to dont lose the fun now if you could stop going full retarded i wil thank you lest speak about wolf and how he diserves or not a 1.25 in normal form thank you.( AND I AM PROBALY BETTER IN THIS GAME THAN YOU SO STOP BEING  A BITC*)

Alright. That's it. The gloves are off. I'm going to report you for being inflammatory. If you want to talk about how Wolfgang is compared to other characters that's fine - but busting into personal insults

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY HIM IDIOT

You are going full retarded 

so stop thinking you are soo good and better than me my friend gave me this game(in the times where you would recived two copies)

YOU RAGED AND ONLY SPOKE BULLSHIP about me AND SITING THE WIKI JUST MAKE ME A FAVOR SHUT UP I PROBALY KNOW MORE THAN YOU

AND I AM PROBALY BETTER IN THIS GAME THAN YOU SO STOP BEING  A BITC*)

and generally being a dink is against the community guide-lines.

Please try to have more composure when you address another member of the community.

1. When you yell, it gets much harder to listen to you.

2. When you try to force your point, it becomes much harder to listen to you.

3. When you appear arrogant and say that you are probably better at the game than another

player (which is irrelevant), it makes it much harder to listen to you.

4. When you stop making it about the game itself and more about the people talking to you, it makes you look like a foolish blow-hard who has nothing important to say.

5. Little people talk about people. Average people talk about things. Great people talk about ideas. If you want to have Wolfgang buffed, make it clear why - and if others don't agree with you, don't attack them. Address the issue yourself instead of having a self-destructive fit that makes you and only YOU look bad.

If you're going to behave like this let me make it clear, I'm not going to listen no matter what you say - this is just plain unacceptable behaviour on these forums and you need some tough love.

I'm not even going to try and tell you why Wolfgang doesn't need a buff because you wouldn't listen to what I have to say anyways. You want to be upset, and so you are. Have a seat, calm down, and speak normally. Maybe people will care if you don't treat them like trash.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Archived