What Are Peeps Using to Record & Stream Don't Starve?

Are you using FRAPS? Dxtory? What is everyone using to record and stream this game? :pFeel free to discuss your setups as well as post links to your videos and (or) streams!

I am using Bandicam, and I'm actually having problems...I usually record about an hour at a time, and I never have problems with Minecraft, but for some reason with DS, the video starts getting very laggy and choppy after about 10-15 minutes, to the point of unwatchability. I was hoping someone would have info on what my settings should be for Bandicam so I can put videos of this game on my channel...Noobivore73

Open Broadcaster is pretty great for streaming. Pretty much has all of the features of Xsplit, but is totally free. On the downside, the UI is less user-friendly and I definitely recommend looking through some guides (I recall that there's a video guide that does an excellent job covering the basics) on OBS's forum if you decide to try it out.

If you find extra user-friendliness enough reason to drop some extra cash on a program, Xsplit is still a good choice.

As for where you stream, Twitch is generally the best bet.

Edit: Oh, hey, look. It's a necro. As for your question, I'm not sure if many people here use Bandicam. Does Bandicam have any sort of support or user forums?

I'd post the obligatory necromancy image but imgur is not agreeing with me at the moment.

Edited by Syd

Are you using FRAPS? Dxtory? What is everyone using to record and stream this game? :pFeel free to discuss your setups as well as post links to your videos and (or) streams!

i use fraps and run DS in windowed mode works just fine, also record your voice using audacity